Ascena Retail Group names Linda Yaccarino as independent director
Ms. Yaccarino currently serves as Chairwoman, Advertising, Sales and Client Partnerships for NBCUniversal, Inc. She joined NBCUniversal, Inc. in 2011.
Prior to joining NBCUniversal, Ms. Yaccarino served as Executive Vice President and COO of Turner Entertainment Advertising Sales, where she was responsible for advertising revenues, marketing and program acquisitions for the company’s portfolio of networks.
Ms. Yaccarino was recognized in 2015 by The Hollywood Reporter’s “Women in Entertainment: Power 100” for the third year in a row. She was also recognized by Variety’s “Power of Women of New York” in 2014 and as a “CEO of Tomorrow” by BusinessWeek. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Bayer appoints Jennifer Brendel as vice president
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
More inside POST
Kingfisher H1 half pretax profit don Earnings