Asanko announces chief financial officer change
Mr. Di Trapani, a Chartered Accountant, joined Asanko in 2012 as Executive: Finance and has played a major role in the transformation of the Company’s Finance function from late stage exploration through project development and production to the multi-jurisdictional fully integrated function it is today.
During his 18 year career, Mr. Di Trapani has held a number of senior financial management roles at significant listed resource companies including Mantra Resources, Norilsk Nickel International and BHP Billiton.
Mr. Di Trapani holds an Honours Bachelor of Accounting Sciences degree.
The appointment is following the resignation of Greg McCunn, who has decided to pursue other business opportunities.
Mr. McCunn will be available in an advisory capacity as required to support a seamless transition as part of a long term succession plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Standard Lithium appoints Andy Robinson as COO
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
More inside POST
Rockwell Collins Q2 EPS $1.27 Earnings
Carl Zeiss Meditec H1 revenues rise Earnings