Arthrosurface appoints executive chairman
Mr. Darling's business career spans both the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
Mr. Darling held senior management positions with Abbott Laboratories, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Darling also held executive level positions with Baxter International as Vice President of Marketing and Health Systems, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Smith and Nephews Sports Medicine and Biologics business, Global President of Linvatec Corporation.
He also served as Executive Vice President, Corporate Commercial Operations with CONMED Corporation, and most recently as Chief Operating Officer with Interventional Spine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST