Arthrosurface appoints executive chairman
Mr. Darling's business career spans both the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
Mr. Darling held senior management positions with Abbott Laboratories, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Darling also held executive level positions with Baxter International as Vice President of Marketing and Health Systems, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Smith and Nephews Sports Medicine and Biologics business, Global President of Linvatec Corporation.
He also served as Executive Vice President, Corporate Commercial Operations with CONMED Corporation, and most recently as Chief Operating Officer with Interventional Spine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST