Artemis Alpha Trust appoints Jamie Korner as director
Mr. Korner is a partner of Stanhope Capital LLP.
A Cambridge graduate, he joined Inchcape in 1978 and worked both overseas and in the UK, following a period in farming.
After working at stockbroker Fielding Newson Smith and as a manager of institutional funds at M&G, Mr. Korner moved to Newton Investment Management in 1995.
He led the charity and smaller institutional business of Newton until his retirement in 2011.
Mr. Korner is a non-executive director of Henderson Alternative Strategies Trust plc, a trustee of the Foyle Foundation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST
Loews Q1 net income $295 million Earnings