Artemis Alpha Trust appoints Jamie Korner as director
Mr. Korner is a partner of Stanhope Capital LLP.
A Cambridge graduate, he joined Inchcape in 1978 and worked both overseas and in the UK, following a period in farming.
After working at stockbroker Fielding Newson Smith and as a manager of institutional funds at M&G, Mr. Korner moved to Newton Investment Management in 1995.
He led the charity and smaller institutional business of Newton until his retirement in 2011.
Mr. Korner is a non-executive director of Henderson Alternative Strategies Trust plc, a trustee of the Foyle Foundation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST