Arrow Global Group names Andrew Fisher as director
Mr. Fisher will be joining the Company's Audit and Risk Committee and Remuneration Committee with immediate effect.
Mr. Fisher, a chartered accountant, is currently the Finance Director of Provident Financial plc, having been appointed in 2006.
Mr. Fisher has spent over 20 years as Finance Director of major listed companies where he has accumulated broad international experience and a considerable depth of knowledge across a variety of consumer credit asset classes.
Prior to working in industry, Mr. Fisher was a partner with Price Waterhouse LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership