Arrow Global Group names Andrew Fisher as director
Mr. Fisher will be joining the Company's Audit and Risk Committee and Remuneration Committee with immediate effect.
Mr. Fisher, a chartered accountant, is currently the Finance Director of Provident Financial plc, having been appointed in 2006.
Mr. Fisher has spent over 20 years as Finance Director of major listed companies where he has accumulated broad international experience and a considerable depth of knowledge across a variety of consumer credit asset classes.
Prior to working in industry, Mr. Fisher was a partner with Price Waterhouse LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership