Arrow Global Group names Andrew Fisher as director
Mr. Fisher will be joining the Company's Audit and Risk Committee and Remuneration Committee with immediate effect.
Mr. Fisher, a chartered accountant, is currently the Finance Director of Provident Financial plc, having been appointed in 2006.
Mr. Fisher has spent over 20 years as Finance Director of major listed companies where he has accumulated broad international experience and a considerable depth of knowledge across a variety of consumer credit asset classes.
Prior to working in industry, Mr. Fisher was a partner with Price Waterhouse LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
First Solar Q4 loss per share $6.92 Earnings