Arrow Global Group names Andrew Fisher as director
Mr. Fisher will be joining the Company's Audit and Risk Committee and Remuneration Committee with immediate effect.
Mr. Fisher, a chartered accountant, is currently the Finance Director of Provident Financial plc, having been appointed in 2006.
Mr. Fisher has spent over 20 years as Finance Director of major listed companies where he has accumulated broad international experience and a considerable depth of knowledge across a variety of consumer credit asset classes.
Prior to working in industry, Mr. Fisher was a partner with Price Waterhouse LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings