Array BioPharma appoints Jason Haddock as CFO
Mr. Haddock has more than 15 years of financial and operational experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
He held leadership positions of increasing responsibility at Bristol-Myers Squibb over more than 13 years through 2015. He most recently served as CFO and Chief Operating Officer of BERG Health.
Mr. Haddock earned his undergraduate degree in accounting from Illinois State University and is a Certified Management Accountant. He holds an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis where he completed the Executive Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership