Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
Ms. Boscan joined Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) in 2015, serving as Vice President and Controller of AWI’s Resilient and Wood Flooring businesses prior to the Company’s separation from AWI on April 1, 2016, at which time she became the Company’s Vice President and Controller.
Prior to joining AWI, from 2012 to 2015 Ms. Boscan provided management consulting services through her firm, Zeiser Boscan Enterprises, LLC, and through Vaco Indianapolis, LLC.
In 2008, she joined Mead John Nutrition in advance of its spin-off from Bristol-Myers Squibb to serve as Assistant Controller, a role she held until 2012.
Additionally, from 1997 to 2007, Ms. Boscan held a variety of roles within the finance organization of Ford Motor Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST