Armadale names Emmanuel Steve Mahede as non-executive director
Mr. Mahede is currently Managing Director of Praxis Global, which provides product appraisal and market analysis for projects and has recently been involved in supporting mining projects in Tanzania.
Mr. Mahede has extensive experience in managing projects and as a CEO in charge of them.
With a BEng from University of Western Australia and an MBA from Murdoch University in Perth, WA., he has some 35 years experience in project management and business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership