Armadale names Emmanuel Steve Mahede as non-executive director
Mr. Mahede is currently Managing Director of Praxis Global, which provides product appraisal and market analysis for projects and has recently been involved in supporting mining projects in Tanzania.
Mr. Mahede has extensive experience in managing projects and as a CEO in charge of them.
With a BEng from University of Western Australia and an MBA from Murdoch University in Perth, WA., he has some 35 years experience in project management and business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST