Armadale names Emmanuel Steve Mahede as non-executive director
Mr. Mahede is currently Managing Director of Praxis Global, which provides product appraisal and market analysis for projects and has recently been involved in supporting mining projects in Tanzania.
Mr. Mahede has extensive experience in managing projects and as a CEO in charge of them.
With a BEng from University of Western Australia and an MBA from Murdoch University in Perth, WA., he has some 35 years experience in project management and business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST