Armadale names Emmanuel Steve Mahede as non-executive director
Mr. Mahede is currently Managing Director of Praxis Global, which provides product appraisal and market analysis for projects and has recently been involved in supporting mining projects in Tanzania.
Mr. Mahede has extensive experience in managing projects and as a CEO in charge of them.
With a BEng from University of Western Australia and an MBA from Murdoch University in Perth, WA., he has some 35 years experience in project management and business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership