Armadale appoints Nicholas Johansen as director
Mr. Johansen is currently Director and Partner of Cozens Johansen Lawyers which specialises in resources and energy law as well as commercial and corporate law.
Mr. Johansen has extensive experience in junior mining exploration and producing companies in many different commodities. He is also an expert on environmental regulation.
Prior to forming his own legal practice in March 2015, Mr. Johansen worked for Ward Keller, a Darwin based law firm with whom he completed his Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at Australian National University.
He also holds a BA in economics from the University of Adelaide. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings