Armadale appoints Nicholas Johansen as director
Mr. Johansen is currently Director and Partner of Cozens Johansen Lawyers which specialises in resources and energy law as well as commercial and corporate law.
Mr. Johansen has extensive experience in junior mining exploration and producing companies in many different commodities. He is also an expert on environmental regulation.
Prior to forming his own legal practice in March 2015, Mr. Johansen worked for Ward Keller, a Darwin based law firm with whom he completed his Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at Australian National University.
He also holds a BA in economics from the University of Adelaide. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
HP Inc. profit drops 2% in Q2 Earnings