Armadale appoints Nicholas Johansen as director
Mr. Johansen is currently Director and Partner of Cozens Johansen Lawyers which specialises in resources and energy law as well as commercial and corporate law.
Mr. Johansen has extensive experience in junior mining exploration and producing companies in many different commodities. He is also an expert on environmental regulation.
Prior to forming his own legal practice in March 2015, Mr. Johansen worked for Ward Keller, a Darwin based law firm with whom he completed his Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at Australian National University.
He also holds a BA in economics from the University of Adelaide. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership