On a proposal by the Nominating, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee, the Board of Directors decided to co-opt Mrs. Donsion as a director and a member of the Audit and Accounts Committee.
Mrs. Donsion will bring her financial and accounting expertise gained in the various financial roles she has held in an industrial environment over the last 20 years.
Mrs. Donsion has been Senior Vice-President Finance and a member of Alstom’s executive committee since 2015.
Prior to this, she held a number of operational financial positions at Alstom in France and around the world.
She is a graduate of ESCP Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Europcar Group appoints Jehan de Thé as public affairs director
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
More inside POST