On a proposal by the Nominating, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee, the Board of Directors decided to co-opt Mrs. Donsion as a director and a member of the Audit and Accounts Committee.
Mrs. Donsion will bring her financial and accounting expertise gained in the various financial roles she has held in an industrial environment over the last 20 years.
Mrs. Donsion has been Senior Vice-President Finance and a member of Alstom’s executive committee since 2015.
Prior to this, she held a number of operational financial positions at Alstom in France and around the world.
She is a graduate of ESCP Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST
Humana Q2 profit rises 4% Earnings