ARIAD Pharma appoints Jennifer L. Herron as EVP
Ms. Herron comes to ARIAD after a ten-year career at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), where she recently accepted the position of Lead, Commercial Transformation and Operating Model.
Previously, Ms. Herron served in various roles of increasing responsibility at BMS, including as Vice President, US Immunology from 2014-2016; and as General Manager for BMS in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean from 2012-2014.
She also served as Executive Director, U.S. Commercial Operations, for BMS from 2010-2012, following several commercial leadership roles in oncology from 2006 through 2009.
Prior to joining BMS, Ms. Herron served in critical marketing roles for in-line and launch assets in oncology for both Novartis and GSK/SmithKline Beecham. She started her pharmaceutical career as a clinical research associate at Boehringer Mannheim Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Herron earned a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Economics from Lehigh University and her MBA from Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST