Arena Pharma appoints Kevin Lind as CFO
Mr. Lind joins Arena with over 15 years of experience in healthcare banking and private equity.
Prior to Arena, Mr. Lind was at TPG, most recently as a Principal at TPG Special Situations Partners and initially at TPG-Axon's Pharma Partners group.
Mr. Lind started his career in various capacities as a healthcare investment banker at Lehman Brothers, Inc.
He received a B.S. from Stanford University in Biological Sciences and an M.B.A. from UCLA Anderson School of Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Royal Bank of Canada Q3 profit down Earnings