Arena Pharma appoints Kevin Lind as CFO
Mr. Lind joins Arena with over 15 years of experience in healthcare banking and private equity.
Prior to Arena, Mr. Lind was at TPG, most recently as a Principal at TPG Special Situations Partners and initially at TPG-Axon's Pharma Partners group.
Mr. Lind started his career in various capacities as a healthcare investment banker at Lehman Brothers, Inc.
He received a B.S. from Stanford University in Biological Sciences and an M.B.A. from UCLA Anderson School of Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST