Arena Pharma appoints Kevin Lind as CFO
Mr. Lind joins Arena with over 15 years of experience in healthcare banking and private equity.
Prior to Arena, Mr. Lind was at TPG, most recently as a Principal at TPG Special Situations Partners and initially at TPG-Axon's Pharma Partners group.
Mr. Lind started his career in various capacities as a healthcare investment banker at Lehman Brothers, Inc.
He received a B.S. from Stanford University in Biological Sciences and an M.B.A. from UCLA Anderson School of Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
- Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts as CEO
- MyoKardia appoints two to board
- Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
More inside POST