Arena Pharma appoints Kevin Lind as CFO
Mr. Lind joins Arena with over 15 years of experience in healthcare banking and private equity.
Prior to Arena, Mr. Lind was at TPG, most recently as a Principal at TPG Special Situations Partners and initially at TPG-Axon's Pharma Partners group.
Mr. Lind started his career in various capacities as a healthcare investment banker at Lehman Brothers, Inc.
He received a B.S. from Stanford University in Biological Sciences and an M.B.A. from UCLA Anderson School of Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond to cut 880 jobs Companies