Aquatic Foods Group appoints Po Ling Low as finance director
Ms. Low has over 18 years of experience in the corporate finance, audit and investor relations sectors across the UK and Asia.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, she has previously held positions at PwC (Kuala Lumpur), BDO (Singapore and London), PKF (UK), and Goldenway Capital, a private equity and financial advisory firm in Beijing.
In 2008, Ms. Low became CFO of West China Cement Limited, which had previously been listed on AIM before moving to a Hong Kong main board listing in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST