Aquatic Foods Group appoints Po Ling Low as finance director
Ms. Low has over 18 years of experience in the corporate finance, audit and investor relations sectors across the UK and Asia.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, she has previously held positions at PwC (Kuala Lumpur), BDO (Singapore and London), PKF (UK), and Goldenway Capital, a private equity and financial advisory firm in Beijing.
In 2008, Ms. Low became CFO of West China Cement Limited, which had previously been listed on AIM before moving to a Hong Kong main board listing in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
GKN buys Tozmetal of Istanbul Companies