Aquatic Foods Group appoints Po Ling Low as finance director
Ms. Low has over 18 years of experience in the corporate finance, audit and investor relations sectors across the UK and Asia.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, she has previously held positions at PwC (Kuala Lumpur), BDO (Singapore and London), PKF (UK), and Goldenway Capital, a private equity and financial advisory firm in Beijing.
In 2008, Ms. Low became CFO of West China Cement Limited, which had previously been listed on AIM before moving to a Hong Kong main board listing in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership