Aquatic Foods Group appoints Po Ling Low as finance director
Ms. Low has over 18 years of experience in the corporate finance, audit and investor relations sectors across the UK and Asia.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, she has previously held positions at PwC (Kuala Lumpur), BDO (Singapore and London), PKF (UK), and Goldenway Capital, a private equity and financial advisory firm in Beijing.
In 2008, Ms. Low became CFO of West China Cement Limited, which had previously been listed on AIM before moving to a Hong Kong main board listing in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST