Aquatic Foods Group appoints Po Ling Low as finance director
Ms. Low has over 18 years of experience in the corporate finance, audit and investor relations sectors across the UK and Asia.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, she has previously held positions at PwC (Kuala Lumpur), BDO (Singapore and London), PKF (UK), and Goldenway Capital, a private equity and financial advisory firm in Beijing.
In 2008, Ms. Low became CFO of West China Cement Limited, which had previously been listed on AIM before moving to a Hong Kong main board listing in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST