Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
Mr. Weinswig joins Aqua Metals with extensive strategic and operational financial leadership, including nearly 20 years with technology manufacturing companies.
Mr. Weinswig served as CFO at Emcore from 2010 to 2016, where he restructured the company and was instrumental in improving financial results.
From 2006 to 2010 he was first Director of Finance/Business Unit Controller and then International Financial Controller for Coherent.
Previously, Mr. Weinswig held several senior financial positions at Oclaro from 2000 to 2009.
He began his career on Wall Street, working for Morgan Stanley and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Mr. Weinswig holds an MBA from Santa Clara University and a BS in Accounting from Indiana University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST
DP World EBITDA margin was 53.4 Earnings