Aqua America promotes Stan Szczygiel to VP, finance and treasurer
In addition to his previous responsibilities as vice president of finance, Mr. Szczygiel will assume oversight of the company's accounts payable, payroll and treasury operations—all areas in which he has prior experience.
Mr. Szczygiel began his career with Aqua in 2006 as the controller for its southern operations and was later promoted to director of planning before becoming vice president, finance. He was previously with Exxon, Foster Management Companies and NovaCare.
Mr. Szczygiel has B.S. in accounting from Arizona State University and an M.B.A from Drexel University. He earned his CPA while working at Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST