Aqua America promotes Stan Szczygiel to VP, finance and treasurer
In addition to his previous responsibilities as vice president of finance, Mr. Szczygiel will assume oversight of the company's accounts payable, payroll and treasury operations—all areas in which he has prior experience.
Mr. Szczygiel began his career with Aqua in 2006 as the controller for its southern operations and was later promoted to director of planning before becoming vice president, finance. He was previously with Exxon, Foster Management Companies and NovaCare.
Mr. Szczygiel has B.S. in accounting from Arizona State University and an M.B.A from Drexel University. He earned his CPA while working at Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST