Aqua America promotes Stan Szczygiel to VP, finance and treasurer
In addition to his previous responsibilities as vice president of finance, Mr. Szczygiel will assume oversight of the company's accounts payable, payroll and treasury operations—all areas in which he has prior experience.
Mr. Szczygiel began his career with Aqua in 2006 as the controller for its southern operations and was later promoted to director of planning before becoming vice president, finance. He was previously with Exxon, Foster Management Companies and NovaCare.
Mr. Szczygiel has B.S. in accounting from Arizona State University and an M.B.A from Drexel University. He earned his CPA while working at Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings