Aptuit appoints Peter Gray as chairman
Mr. Gray has served as a Non-Executive Director for Aptuit since March 2015.
Mr. Gray is also Chairman of UDG Healthcare and a Member of the boards of Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Tekro.
He was previously the Vice Chairman and CEO of ICON Clinical Research, a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- First Reserve promotes three executives
- Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate appoints CEO
- Richard Knowlton promoted to Maine Water president
- Fifth Street Finance appoints Patrick Dalton as CEO
- NEHDS Logistics names Charles Johnson as president, COO
More inside POST