Aptuit appoints Peter Gray as chairman
Mr. Gray has served as a Non-Executive Director for Aptuit since March 2015.
Mr. Gray is also Chairman of UDG Healthcare and a Member of the boards of Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Tekro.
He was previously the Vice Chairman and CEO of ICON Clinical Research, a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- General Electric appoints Jaime Miller as CFO
- General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt retires from board early
- People's United Financial appoints Jane Chwick to board
- Datto appoints Timothy Weller as CFO
- General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt to retire, John Flannery to take over
More inside POST