Aptevo Therapeutics names SVP, operations
Mr. Maddux brings more than 30 years of biopharmaceutical operations experience.
Prior to joining Aptevo, Mr. Maddux served as Vice President and Site Director at GlaxoSmithKline, where he led the largest biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing site within the GSK manufacturing network.
Before that, he served as Vice President of Manufacturing Operations at Human Genome Sciences, where he held executive responsibility for all activities associated with the manufacture of therapeutic proteins.
Prior to joining Human Genome Sciences, Mr. Maddux held various leadership roles in operations and quality at Biogen and Glaxo.
Mr. Maddux holds a M.B.A. from Duke University and a B.S. from East Carolina University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership