AptarGroup names Stephan B. Tanda as president and CEO
Mr. Tanda will join Aptar on February 1, 2017 and become a member of its board of directors.
Mr. Tanda currently serves as an Executive Managing Board Director at DSM and oversees its global Nutrition business as well as its Pharma joint ventures and business interests in the Americas.
Prior to joining DSM, Mr. Tanda served for three years as President and CEO of Freudenberg Nonwovens Group after spending over twelve years with DuPont where he lived in multiple locations in Europe and the U.S. as he assumed increasing responsibilities that included operations, P&L management, strategic planning, business development and leadership of a joint venture.
Mr. Tanda has a degree in plastics engineering from the University of Leoben (Austria) and has a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST