AptarGroup names Stephan B. Tanda as president and CEO
Mr. Tanda will join Aptar on February 1, 2017 and become a member of its board of directors.
Mr. Tanda currently serves as an Executive Managing Board Director at DSM and oversees its global Nutrition business as well as its Pharma joint ventures and business interests in the Americas.
Prior to joining DSM, Mr. Tanda served for three years as President and CEO of Freudenberg Nonwovens Group after spending over twelve years with DuPont where he lived in multiple locations in Europe and the U.S. as he assumed increasing responsibilities that included operations, P&L management, strategic planning, business development and leadership of a joint venture.
Mr. Tanda has a degree in plastics engineering from the University of Leoben (Austria) and has a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST