Apptio expands executive leadership team
Prior to Apptio, Mr. Yarkoni was the CIO and Group Managing Director at Telstra. He had overall responsibility for global cloud strategy and management of all IT systems and infrastructure planning, development, support and operational activities.
Mr. Yarkoni is a technology and thought leader within the industry with some 20 years of experience in the software and telecommunication sectors, ranging from large corporations like T-Mobile USA and Cingular Wireless to start-up environments like Amdocs, Inc.
He has an undergraduate degree in mathematics and computer science from the University of Haifa in Israel, and an MBA from Cox School of Business and SMU Dallas TX. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- CTI BioPharma appoints Laurent Fischer as chairman
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
More inside POST