Applied Technologies names Naren Srinivasan CEO
Mr. Srinivasan joined W.R. Grace & Co. in October 2015 as Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development prior to the spin-off of its construction products and packaging businesses in early 2016 to form GCP as a stand-alone company.
Since then Mr. Srinivasan has led GCP's global corporate development activities as well as its corporate communications, customer and digital marketing, and custom applications activities.
Prior to joining Grace and GCP, he led the strategy and corporate development functions at The Hertz Corporation and MeadWestvaco Corporation.
Prior to that Mr. Srinivasan worked in mergers and acquisitions and private equity at Rothschild, Evercore Partners, and Dillon, Read & Co. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST