Applied Materials adds Thomas J. Iannotti to board
Mr. Iannotti joined Applied’s board in 2005.
Prior to being named chairman, he served as chair of the board’s Human Resources and Compensation Committee and was a member of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
A veteran of the electronics industry for more than three decades, Mr. Iannotti is known for his global business, industry and operational expertise.
Mr. Iannotti spent nine years as an executive at Hewlett-Packard Company, including Senior Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise Services from 2009 to 2011.
Prior to Hewlett-Packard, Mr. Iannotti worked at Digital Equipment Corporation, a vendor of computer systems and software, and at Compaq Computer Corporation, a supplier of personal computing systems, after its acquisition of Digital Equipment Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PayPal appoints Ann M. Sarnoff to board
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals names Alfred G. Merriweather as CFO
- Community West Bancshares adds two to board
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings