Applied Materials adds Thomas J. Iannotti to board
Mr. Iannotti joined Applied’s board in 2005.
Prior to being named chairman, he served as chair of the board’s Human Resources and Compensation Committee and was a member of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
A veteran of the electronics industry for more than three decades, Mr. Iannotti is known for his global business, industry and operational expertise.
Mr. Iannotti spent nine years as an executive at Hewlett-Packard Company, including Senior Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise Services from 2009 to 2011.
Prior to Hewlett-Packard, Mr. Iannotti worked at Digital Equipment Corporation, a vendor of computer systems and software, and at Compaq Computer Corporation, a supplier of personal computing systems, after its acquisition of Digital Equipment Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST