Applied Graphene Materials CFO Oliver Lightowlers resigns
Mr. Lightowlers was appointed as Chief Financial Officer in October 2013, having previously been Chief Financial Officer of Ensus Limited.
Before Ensus, Mr. Lightowlers was Group Finance Director of Spice plc, a provider of outsourced support services, principally to the utility sector, which listed on AIM in 2004 and moved to the Official List in 2008.
Mr. Lightowlers qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand and is a graduate of UMIST (Management Sciences). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST