Applied Graphene Materials CFO Oliver Lightowlers resigns
Mr. Lightowlers was appointed as Chief Financial Officer in October 2013, having previously been Chief Financial Officer of Ensus Limited.
Before Ensus, Mr. Lightowlers was Group Finance Director of Spice plc, a provider of outsourced support services, principally to the utility sector, which listed on AIM in 2004 and moved to the Official List in 2008.
Mr. Lightowlers qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand and is a graduate of UMIST (Management Sciences). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST