Applied DNA Sciences appoints Robert Catell to its board
Mr. Catell currently serves as Chairman of the New York State Smart Grid Consortium and Chairman of the Advanced Energy Research and Technology Center (AERTC) at Stony Brook University.
He served on the Board of New York State Energy Research & Developmental Authority and is on the NYS Economic Development Power Allocation Board.
Among other accomplishments, Mr. Catell was formerly Chairman and CEO of KeySpan Corporation and KeySpan Delivery (formerly Brooklyn Union Gas), and Chairman of National Grid, U.S. and Deputy Chairman of National Grid plc, upon National Grid’s acquisition of KeySpan.
He has been Chairman of Applied DNA Sciences’ Strategic Advisory Board since its inception in February 2016.
Mr. Catell received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mechanical engineering from the City College of New York and is a registered Professional Engineer.
He has attended Columbia University’s Executive Development Program as well as the Advanced Management Program at the Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST