APC Technology Group appoints Anthony Lochery to board
Mr. Lochery has been chairing business to business service and distribution companies for the last 12 years and has an excellent record of value growth and realisation.
Mr. Locherye brings significant experience in strategy development and operational execution, for businesses trading in the UK and internationally.
He has held Board positions for over 30 years including 13 Chairman positions and other executive roles. He built his own company, which was sold to Kwik Fit PLC, where he became Group Managing Director.
After the sale of Kwik Fit PLC to Ford, Mr. Lochery became Chief Executive of City Holdings, a privately owned facilities management company employing 10,000 people. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
NIKE Q3 diluted EPS up 24 percent Earnings