APC Technology Group appoints Anthony Lochery to board
Mr. Lochery has been chairing business to business service and distribution companies for the last 12 years and has an excellent record of value growth and realisation.
Mr. Locherye brings significant experience in strategy development and operational execution, for businesses trading in the UK and internationally.
He has held Board positions for over 30 years including 13 Chairman positions and other executive roles. He built his own company, which was sold to Kwik Fit PLC, where he became Group Managing Director.
After the sale of Kwik Fit PLC to Ford, Mr. Lochery became Chief Executive of City Holdings, a privately owned facilities management company employing 10,000 people. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST