Apax Global Alpha appoints Sarah Evans as director
Ms. Evans is a Chartered Accountant and a non-executive director of Real Estate Credit Investments PCC Limited, NB Distressed Debt Investment Fund Limited, JPMorgan Senior Secured Loan Fund Limited, HICL Infrastructure Company Limited and Crystal Amber Fund Limited.
She is also a member of the Institute of Directors and a director of the UK Investment Companies’ trade body, The Association of Investment Companies.
Ms. Evans spent over six years with the Barclays Bank plc group from 1994 to 2001. During that time she was a treasury director and, from 1996 to 1998, she was Finance Director of Barclays Mercantile, where she was responsible for all aspects of financial control and operational risk management.
Prior to joining Barclays, Ms. Evans ran her own consultancy business advising financial institutions on all aspects of securitisation. From 1982 to 1988 she was with Kleinwort Benson, latterly as head of group finance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST