Apache corporate secretary to retire, successor named
Beginning July 11, 2016, Rajesh Sharma, currently assistant general counsel - Governance, will assume the additional role of corporate secretary.
From this date until her August retirement, Mr. Peper will act as assistant secretary to aid in the transition.
Mr. Sharma joined Apache as corporate counsel in 2009 and was promoted to senior counsel in 2011 and assistant general counsel in 2014. Before joining Apache, he held positions of increasing responsibility at Mayer Brown LLP; Andrews Kurth LLP; and Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP.
Previously, he worked as an accountant at ARCO Pipe Line and Pricewaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Sharma received his Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting, his Master in Professional Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin, and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Houston Law Center. He was admitted to the bar in 2003. He is a certified public accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST