ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
Mr. Rider joined ANZ in 2013 as Head of Investment Strategy and Asset Allocation where he has been responsible for the management of ANZ funds in Australia and New Zealand.
Prior to joining ANZ, Mr. Rider spent 16 years at UBS in senior economics and global asset management roles and before that spent 10 years at the Reserve Bank of Australia as an economist.
Mr. Rider succeeds Stewart Brentnall who is leaving ANZ to take up another senior CIO opportunity in the Australian industry. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
More inside POST