Antofagasta promotes Manuel Lino Silva de Sousa-Oliveira
Mr. de Sousa-Oliveira, a non-executive director since 2011, was also appointed as Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee with effect from 1 September 2016.
Mr. de Sousa-Oliveira is chartered accountant, chartered management accountant and economist with over 35 years of strategic and operational experience in the mining industry and corporate finance.
Mr. de Sousa-Oliveira's previous roles include Non-Executive Director for Antofagasta plc, and senior executive positions within the Anglo American group, including Executive Director – Corporate Finance and Head of Strategy and Business Development of De Beers S.A. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Chile
- Empresas CMPC appoints Vivianne Blanlot as director
- Antofagasta appoints Iván Arriagada as CEO
- Iván Arriagada named CEO of Antofagasta Minerals
- Orosur Mining appoints Daniel Moretti from Shell as its CFO
- Antofagasta to split chairman and chief roles
More inside POST
Rockwell Collins Q2 EPS $1.27 Earnings
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership