Antibe appoints Yung Wu to board
Mr. Wu is Managing Director of private equity firm NFQ Ventures and is a seasoned entrepreneur with a track record of successfully building and growing several businesses throughout his career.
As a serial founder and CEO, he has personally built 7 companies and produced multiple successful exits to acquirers such as Upsight and Oracle Financial Services.
He also serves as a director on the Board of Green Shield, a multi-billion dollar health benefits insurance and financial services company.
Mr. Wu will serve as an independent director of Antibe and is also a shareholder. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership
China invests $9.1 billion in Rosneft Companies