Anthony Melman resigns from CP Rail board
Dr. Melman is the President and CEO of Acasta Capital. Previously, Dr. Melman was a partner and Managing Director of Onex Corporation from 1984 to 2006.
Prior to Onex, he was head of global project and acquisition financing at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
He currently serves as Director and Chair of the Finance Committee of CP Rail, is Executive Chair of Baycrest Global Solutions, was Chair of The Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care from 2006 - 2011.
Dr. Melman has also served as a director at the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, and a director of each of Celestica Inc., ProSource Inc., and the University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST