Anthony Melman resigns from CP Rail board
Dr. Melman is the President and CEO of Acasta Capital. Previously, Dr. Melman was a partner and Managing Director of Onex Corporation from 1984 to 2006.
Prior to Onex, he was head of global project and acquisition financing at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
He currently serves as Director and Chair of the Finance Committee of CP Rail, is Executive Chair of Baycrest Global Solutions, was Chair of The Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care from 2006 - 2011.
Dr. Melman has also served as a director at the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, and a director of each of Celestica Inc., ProSource Inc., and the University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
More inside POST