Mr. Jain is the former Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank and has been a leader in the financial services industry for over three decades.
Mr. Jain joined Deutsche Bank in 1995 and rose to lead a corporate and investment banking division. In 2012, he became co-CEO succeeding Josef Ackermann, who was at the helm for a decade.
Shawn Matthews will remain the President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., the Firm’s broker-dealer subsidiary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST