Mr. Jain is the former Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank and has been a leader in the financial services industry for over three decades.
Mr. Jain joined Deutsche Bank in 1995 and rose to lead a corporate and investment banking division. In 2012, he became co-CEO succeeding Josef Ackermann, who was at the helm for a decade.
Shawn Matthews will remain the President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., the Firm’s broker-dealer subsidiary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership