Mr. Jain is the former Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank and has been a leader in the financial services industry for over three decades.
Mr. Jain joined Deutsche Bank in 1995 and rose to lead a corporate and investment banking division. In 2012, he became co-CEO succeeding Josef Ackermann, who was at the helm for a decade.
Shawn Matthews will remain the President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., the Firm’s broker-dealer subsidiary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership