Mr. Jain is the former Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank and has been a leader in the financial services industry for over three decades.
Mr. Jain joined Deutsche Bank in 1995 and rose to lead a corporate and investment banking division. In 2012, he became co-CEO succeeding Josef Ackermann, who was at the helm for a decade.
Shawn Matthews will remain the President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., the Firm’s broker-dealer subsidiary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies