Mr. Jain is the former Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank and has been a leader in the financial services industry for over three decades.
Mr. Jain joined Deutsche Bank in 1995 and rose to lead a corporate and investment banking division. In 2012, he became co-CEO succeeding Josef Ackermann, who was at the helm for a decade.
Shawn Matthews will remain the President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., the Firm’s broker-dealer subsidiary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership