Anixter names SVP and corporate controller, chief accounting officer
Most recently, Ms. Mocciaro was Chief Accounting Officer, Agricultural Equipment and Construction Equipment segments, at CNH Industrial N.V.
Prior to that, she had over 12 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility with Ernst & Young LLP.
Ms. Mocciaro holds a degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
She will replace Terry Faber who has announced his retirement in early 2017 and will assume the position of SVP – International Finance until his retirement. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings