Anixter names SVP and corporate controller, chief accounting officer
Most recently, Ms. Mocciaro was Chief Accounting Officer, Agricultural Equipment and Construction Equipment segments, at CNH Industrial N.V.
Prior to that, she had over 12 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility with Ernst & Young LLP.
Ms. Mocciaro holds a degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
She will replace Terry Faber who has announced his retirement in early 2017 and will assume the position of SVP – International Finance until his retirement. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST