Anglo Pacific Group appoints new chairman
Mr. Blyth was appointed Director in March 2013 and became Non-Executive Chairman on 1 April 2014. He also currently chairs the Nomination Committee.
Mr. Blyth was, until his retirement in 2011, a partner for 30 years in RSM (previously Baker Tilly), specialising in providing audit and related services to AIM and full list clients.
In addition to his chairmanship of Anglo Pacific, Mr. Blyth is a board member of Wheatley Housing Group and director of Haldane Property Company Ltd and Glasgow & Suburban Property Company Ltd.
He has a BSc from St Andrews University and is a Chartered Accountant.
Mr. Meier was appointed Non-Executive Director in April 2015.
He has over thirty years of experience in investment banking with specialist knowledge of the mining sector.
Mr. Meier has an MA (Hons) in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST