AngioDynamics names Michael C. Greiner as new CFO
Mr. Greiner most recently served as the Chief Financial Officer at Extreme Reach, Inc., a cloud-based enterprise platform for brand advertising, responsible for all finance and human resource operations.
Prior to his role at Extreme Reach, Mr. Greiner held several executive roles, including Senior Vice President Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at Cimpress N.V. (formerly known as Vistaprint N.V.), Global Controller for GE's Water and Processing Technologies division and leadership roles at Bausch & Lomb and Wyeth.
Mr. Greiner has also served as an adjunct professor at several universities and earned a Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University Business School, as well as a Bachelor and Master of Science in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
Arla sees first profit in four years Earnings
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership