AngioDynamics names Michael C. Greiner as new CFO
Mr. Greiner most recently served as the Chief Financial Officer at Extreme Reach, Inc., a cloud-based enterprise platform for brand advertising, responsible for all finance and human resource operations.
Prior to his role at Extreme Reach, Mr. Greiner held several executive roles, including Senior Vice President Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at Cimpress N.V. (formerly known as Vistaprint N.V.), Global Controller for GE's Water and Processing Technologies division and leadership roles at Bausch & Lomb and Wyeth.
Mr. Greiner has also served as an adjunct professor at several universities and earned a Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University Business School, as well as a Bachelor and Master of Science in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership