AngioDynamics names Michael C. Greiner as new CFO
Mr. Greiner most recently served as the Chief Financial Officer at Extreme Reach, Inc., a cloud-based enterprise platform for brand advertising, responsible for all finance and human resource operations.
Prior to his role at Extreme Reach, Mr. Greiner held several executive roles, including Senior Vice President Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at Cimpress N.V. (formerly known as Vistaprint N.V.), Global Controller for GE's Water and Processing Technologies division and leadership roles at Bausch & Lomb and Wyeth.
Mr. Greiner has also served as an adjunct professor at several universities and earned a Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University Business School, as well as a Bachelor and Master of Science in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST