Angie's List appoints Thomas R. Evans as chairman
Mr. Evans has extensive experience in the media and internet industries and has served as Chief Executive Officer of three public companies. From 2004 through 2013, he was the President and Chief Executive Officer of Bankrate.
Mr. Evans also served on Bankrate’s Board of Directors before retiring in 2013. In 2014 and 2015, he served as an advisor to the board of Bankrate. From 1999 to 2003, he served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Official Payments Corp.
From March 1998 to June 1999, Mr. Evans was President and Chief Executive Officer of GeoCities. In 1998, he led the company through its IPO and sold the company in 1999 to Yahoo! Inc.
Prior to his internet experience, Mr. Evans was a 20 year veteran of the magazine business. From January 1991 to February 1998, he was President and Publisher of U.S. News & World Report. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST