Angela Braly elected to ExxonMobil board
Ms. Braly is the former chairman, president and chief executive officer of health insurance company WellPoint, now known as Anthem. Ms. Braly served as chairman of WellPoint from 2010 to 2012 and president and CEO of the company from 2007 to 2012.
Prior to that, she held various senior executive positions at WellPoint including general counsel and chief public affairs officer.
She previously served as president and CEO of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri and held the role of general counsel. She is a director at Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Lowe’s Companies Inc. and The Procter & Gamble Co. She previously served on the board of WellPoint.
Ms. Braly received a bachelor’s degree in finance from Texas Tech University and a law degree from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST