Angela Braly elected to ExxonMobil board
Ms. Braly is the former chairman, president and chief executive officer of health insurance company WellPoint, now known as Anthem. Ms. Braly served as chairman of WellPoint from 2010 to 2012 and president and CEO of the company from 2007 to 2012.
Prior to that, she held various senior executive positions at WellPoint including general counsel and chief public affairs officer.
She previously served as president and CEO of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri and held the role of general counsel. She is a director at Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Lowe’s Companies Inc. and The Procter & Gamble Co. She previously served on the board of WellPoint.
Ms. Braly received a bachelor’s degree in finance from Texas Tech University and a law degree from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST