Andrew Harrison named alternate director at Lakehouse
Such appointment shall remain valid until revoked by Mr. Rawlings or Mr. Rawlings ceases to be a Director of the Company.
Mr. Harrison is currently a non-executive director of Victoria plc and Islandbridge Capital Limited, a regulated investment manager. Mr. Harrison is the founder and owner of Tallar LLP.
He is a solicitor and has practiced corporate law for over 20 years, advising on a wide variety of transactions, including management buy-outs and buy-ins, corporate acquisitions and disposals and listed company takeovers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST