Andrew Harrison named alternate director at Lakehouse
Such appointment shall remain valid until revoked by Mr. Rawlings or Mr. Rawlings ceases to be a Director of the Company.
Mr. Harrison is currently a non-executive director of Victoria plc and Islandbridge Capital Limited, a regulated investment manager. Mr. Harrison is the founder and owner of Tallar LLP.
He is a solicitor and has practiced corporate law for over 20 years, advising on a wide variety of transactions, including management buy-outs and buy-ins, corporate acquisitions and disposals and listed company takeovers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Hyundai, Kia recall 1.4 million vehicles Companies
ZTE swings to 2016 loss on U.S. fine Earnings