Andreas Fibig to join Bunge board of directors
Mr. Fibig is Chairman and CEO of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., a producer of flavors and fragrances.
Previously, he was President and Chairman of the Board of Management of Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, the pharmaceutical division of Bayer AG, and held senior leadership roles at Pfizer Inc. and Pharmacia.
Mr. Fibig holds a degree in Marketing and Business Management from Berlin’s University of Economics. He chairs the Board of Trustees of the Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership