Andreas Fibig to join Bunge board of directors
Mr. Fibig is Chairman and CEO of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., a producer of flavors and fragrances.
Previously, he was President and Chairman of the Board of Management of Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, the pharmaceutical division of Bayer AG, and held senior leadership roles at Pfizer Inc. and Pharmacia.
Mr. Fibig holds a degree in Marketing and Business Management from Berlin’s University of Economics. He chairs the Board of Trustees of the Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST