Andreas Fibig to join Bunge board of directors
Mr. Fibig is Chairman and CEO of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., a producer of flavors and fragrances.
Previously, he was President and Chairman of the Board of Management of Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, the pharmaceutical division of Bayer AG, and held senior leadership roles at Pfizer Inc. and Pharmacia.
Mr. Fibig holds a degree in Marketing and Business Management from Berlin’s University of Economics. He chairs the Board of Trustees of the Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST