Andrea Fuder new member of Volvo’s Group executive board
Ms. Fuder has more than 20 years of experience from similar roles in the Volkswagen Group. Ms. Fuder has held a large number of senior positions at Volkswagen’s purchasing organization since 1992.
She has comprehensive international experience after being stationed in countries including Germany, the UK, China and Sweden. She has served as Head of Purchasing at Volkswagen-owned Scania since 2012.
The date on which Ms. Fuder will take up her new position is yet to be decided. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST