Andalas Energy and Power appoints non-executive director
Dr. Arnott has over 30 years' experience in the oil and gas industry. Starting his career with Shell International, he subsequently moved into investment banking, working at both Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Goldman Sachs International.
As a Board member of Spring Energy AS, Dr. Arnott rapidly grew the Norwegian Continental Shelf focused upstream oil and gas company ahead of its eventual sale to Tullow Oil in January 2013.
He was since a director of Core Energy AS, an oil and gas company focused on the producing fields of the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
During his career he has also held the role of Chairman at each of Petroceltic International plc, Global Petroleum Limited and Oyster Petroleum Limited and a non-executive directorship at Rocksource ASA.
Dr. Arnott is currently non-executive chairman of Hurricane Energy plc, the UK based oil and gas company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST