Anavex Life Sciences adds Peter Donhauser to board
Dr. Donhauser has more than 20 years of expertise in clinical research followed by practicing osteopathic medicine with an integrated medical approach in private practice since 2000.
Dr. Donhauser worked at the University Hospital of Munich in the fields of geriatrics and neuromusculoskeletal diseases.
During this time, he was a clinical trial investigator in multiple Phase 3 studies, including studies sponsored by Merck Sharp & Dohme/Merck, Boehringer Mannheim/Roche, Servier and Sanofi.
Dr. Donhauser received his human medicine degree at the University of Munich and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) from the DAAO and EROP at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
More inside POST