Anavex Life Sciences adds Peter Donhauser to board
Dr. Donhauser has more than 20 years of expertise in clinical research followed by practicing osteopathic medicine with an integrated medical approach in private practice since 2000.
Dr. Donhauser worked at the University Hospital of Munich in the fields of geriatrics and neuromusculoskeletal diseases.
During this time, he was a clinical trial investigator in multiple Phase 3 studies, including studies sponsored by Merck Sharp & Dohme/Merck, Boehringer Mannheim/Roche, Servier and Sanofi.
Dr. Donhauser received his human medicine degree at the University of Munich and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) from the DAAO and EROP at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST