Anadarko names Robin Fielder VP, investor relations
Ms. Fielder has nearly 15 years of experience in the oil and natural gas industry, beginning her career with Anadarko in 2002.
Ms. Fielder has held a variety of positions with the company, including General Manager of East Texas and North Louisiana, Worldwide Operations Business Advisor and various exploration and operations engineering positions in both the U.S. onshore and the Gulf of Mexico.
She served as Director, Investor Relations from 2014 to 2016.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University, and is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas and a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
John Colglazier, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Communications will be serving in an advisory capacity as Senior Vice President until his retirement early next year. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership
Accenture Q2 net income $887 million Earnings