Anadarko announces board of directors election
Mr. Constable is the former President and CEO of Sasol Limited, an international integrated energy and chemicals company based in South Africa.
Prior to Sasol, Mr. Constable spent nearly 30 years at Fluor Corporation, where he served in various leadership positions, including as Group President of Operations.
He currently serves as a director of ABB Ltd, and is a member of The Business Council and the World Economic Forum International Business Council.
Mr. Constable holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, and graduated from the International Management Program at the Thunderbird School of Global Management, as well as the Advanced Management Program at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST