Amy Banse appointed to Clorox board
Since 2011, Ms. Banse has served as Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures.
In 2005, Ms. Banse founded Comcast Interactive Media and, for the next six years, she led the company’s online strategy and oversaw its digital properties, including Fandango, Xfinity.com, and Xfinitytv.com.
Since joining Comcast in 1991, she has held various other positions at the company, including overseeing the development of Comcast’s cable network portfolio.
Earlier in her career, she was an associate at Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST