Amy Banse appointed to Clorox board
Since 2011, Ms. Banse has served as Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures.
In 2005, Ms. Banse founded Comcast Interactive Media and, for the next six years, she led the company’s online strategy and oversaw its digital properties, including Fandango, Xfinity.com, and Xfinitytv.com.
Since joining Comcast in 1991, she has held various other positions at the company, including overseeing the development of Comcast’s cable network portfolio.
Earlier in her career, she was an associate at Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST