Amy Banse appointed to Clorox board
Since 2011, Ms. Banse has served as Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures.
In 2005, Ms. Banse founded Comcast Interactive Media and, for the next six years, she led the company’s online strategy and oversaw its digital properties, including Fandango, Xfinity.com, and Xfinitytv.com.
Since joining Comcast in 1991, she has held various other positions at the company, including overseeing the development of Comcast’s cable network portfolio.
Earlier in her career, she was an associate at Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
Movado Group profit rises 58% in Q2 Earnings