Amy Banse appointed to Clorox board
Since 2011, Ms. Banse has served as Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures.
In 2005, Ms. Banse founded Comcast Interactive Media and, for the next six years, she led the company’s online strategy and oversaw its digital properties, including Fandango, Xfinity.com, and Xfinitytv.com.
Since joining Comcast in 1991, she has held various other positions at the company, including overseeing the development of Comcast’s cable network portfolio.
Earlier in her career, she was an associate at Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST