Amy Banse appointed to Clorox board
Since 2011, Ms. Banse has served as Managing Director and Head of Funds for Comcast Ventures.
In 2005, Ms. Banse founded Comcast Interactive Media and, for the next six years, she led the company’s online strategy and oversaw its digital properties, including Fandango, Xfinity.com, and Xfinitytv.com.
Since joining Comcast in 1991, she has held various other positions at the company, including overseeing the development of Comcast’s cable network portfolio.
Earlier in her career, she was an associate at Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST