Amtrak names Wick Moorman president and CEO
Mr. Moorman is retired chairman, CEO, and president of Norfolk Southern Corp..
Mr. Moorman comes to Amtrak after more than 40 years at NS where he rose from management trainee to CEO and chairman of the Board of Directors.
A graduate of Georgia Tech and Harvard Business School, he serves on the boards of Duke Energy Corporation and Chevron Corporation.
Mr. Moorman succeeds current CEO Joe Boardman, who announced his intention to retire last fall. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Amtrak names Richard Anderson president and CEO
- National Capital Bank of Washington appoints vice president
- Avis Budget Group president and CFO David Wyshner resigns
- Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
- Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
More inside POST