Amorsa Therapeutics names Anita Gupta as director
Dr. Gupta is a board-certified anesthesiologist, pain specialist, pharmacist and author of top-selling books including Interventional Pain Medicine and Pharmacology in Anesthesia Practice.
For nearly two decades, Dr. Gupta has lead research efforts to advance the field of pain medicine. She currently serves as an advisor to the FDA as a member of the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee.
Dr. Gupta received her Doctorate in Pharmacy from Rutgers University, her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and completed a combined residency in anesthesiology and research at Georgetown University Hospital and the National Institutes of Health, respectively.
Following her residency, Dr. Gupta completed a pain management fellowship at Johns Hopkins University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy