Amkor Technology appoints Megan Faust as CFO
Ms. Faust served as Amkor’s Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller since 2013. Ms. Faust joined Amkor in 2005 and brings more than 20 years of finance and accounting experience to her new position as CFO, including her service as Corporate Controller of Amkor since 2010.
Prior to joining Amkor, Ms. Faust served as an auditor with KPMG, LLP for 10 years.
She holds an MBA from Arizona State University, a BS in Accountancy from Northern Arizona University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Arizona.
She succeeds Joanne Solomon, who has left the Company to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
- Ecoark Holding appoints new CEO and CFO
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
More inside POST
WABCO Holdings Q1 income rises 3% Earnings
Ruby Tuesday Q3 revenue down 16.8% Earnings
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership