Amkor Technology appoints Megan Faust as CFO
Ms. Faust served as Amkor’s Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller since 2013. Ms. Faust joined Amkor in 2005 and brings more than 20 years of finance and accounting experience to her new position as CFO, including her service as Corporate Controller of Amkor since 2010.
Prior to joining Amkor, Ms. Faust served as an auditor with KPMG, LLP for 10 years.
She holds an MBA from Arizona State University, a BS in Accountancy from Northern Arizona University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Arizona.
She succeeds Joanne Solomon, who has left the Company to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
- Cable appoints Michael E. Bowker as COO
- MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
More inside POST