Aminex appoints Ola Fjeld as director
Mr. Fjeld is currently Chief Operating Officer of Ara Petroleum in Oman responsible for two subsidiary E&P companies operating within Oman. He is a geophysicist with over 30 years of industry experience.
Previously Mr. Fjeld has worked for Geoteam, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), and Fugro.
He founded the seismic interpretation software company VoxelVision which was sold to Schlumberger in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership