Aminex appoints Ola Fjeld as director
Mr. Fjeld is currently Chief Operating Officer of Ara Petroleum in Oman responsible for two subsidiary E&P companies operating within Oman. He is a geophysicist with over 30 years of industry experience.
Previously Mr. Fjeld has worked for Geoteam, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), and Fugro.
He founded the seismic interpretation software company VoxelVision which was sold to Schlumberger in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST