Aminex appoints Ola Fjeld as director
Mr. Fjeld is currently Chief Operating Officer of Ara Petroleum in Oman responsible for two subsidiary E&P companies operating within Oman. He is a geophysicist with over 30 years of industry experience.
Previously Mr. Fjeld has worked for Geoteam, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), and Fugro.
He founded the seismic interpretation software company VoxelVision which was sold to Schlumberger in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership