Aminex appoints Ola Fjeld as director
Mr. Fjeld is currently Chief Operating Officer of Ara Petroleum in Oman responsible for two subsidiary E&P companies operating within Oman. He is a geophysicist with over 30 years of industry experience.
Previously Mr. Fjeld has worked for Geoteam, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), and Fugro.
He founded the seismic interpretation software company VoxelVision which was sold to Schlumberger in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST