Amiad Water Systems CEO to step down
Mr. Dayan is the appointed CEO since March 25, 2009. He held various senior positions at the Company since joining it in 1997 as the General Manager of FCS, Amiad's Singapore subsidiary. These positions included being appointed as International Business Development Executive in September 2003 and as VP of Sales and Marketing in March 2004.
Mr. Dayan was part of the senior executive team that met with investors at the launching of the Company's IPO in December 2005. In mid 2007, he became the Deputy CEO and Senior VP of Sales and Marketing.
Prior to joining Amiad, Mr. Dayan was the Managing Director of SunGard Business Integration Asia Pacific from 2000-2003, and the Director of Sales and Marketing at Epilady from 1994-1997.
Mr. Dayan holds a BA in Economics and Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
More inside POST