Amherst Pierpont Securities appoints Erez Biala as MD
Mr. Biala joins Amherst Pierpont following a 15-year fixed-income career with extensive securitized products, structured products and CLO/CDO trading and origination experience.
In his most recent position as Managing Director and Global Co-Head of CLO/CDO Trading and Origination at Jefferies, Mr. Biala successfully launched the firm's CLO/CDO platform and originated more than 40 new issue transactions while trading all types of CDOs.
Mr. Bialahas previously held structured products trading and origination roles at Barclays Capital, Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley.
He graduated from Brown University with a joint degree in Applied Mathematics and Economics, and he earned an MBA from New York University's Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy