Amherst Pierpont Securities appoints Erez Biala as MD
Mr. Biala joins Amherst Pierpont following a 15-year fixed-income career with extensive securitized products, structured products and CLO/CDO trading and origination experience.
In his most recent position as Managing Director and Global Co-Head of CLO/CDO Trading and Origination at Jefferies, Mr. Biala successfully launched the firm's CLO/CDO platform and originated more than 40 new issue transactions while trading all types of CDOs.
Mr. Bialahas previously held structured products trading and origination roles at Barclays Capital, Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley.
He graduated from Brown University with a joint degree in Applied Mathematics and Economics, and he earned an MBA from New York University's Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
More inside POST